How does the SOOTHE Regimen work?
Each product in the SOOTHE Regimen has been carefully formulated with the right ingredients to address sensitive skin.
- SOOTHE Gentle Cream Wash sweeps away skin impurities without harsh surfactants.
- SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment contains R+F Peptide Technology to help reduce the visible signs of dry, irritated sensitive skin.
- SOOTHE Moisture Replenishing Cream utilises RF COLD FISSION™ technology to replenish skin’s natural moisturising factors without the use of traditional emulsifiers.
- SOOTHE Calming Lotion SPF 15 soothes skin, minimises the appearance of facial redness and provides SPF 15 sun protection.
For best results, before using the SOOTHE Regimen, read our product-specific instructions.
When can I expect to see results from the SOOTHE Regimen?
Relief from dryness can be experienced after just one use of the SOOTHE Regimen. Our clinical results proved that an improvement in visible redness may be achieved in as few as five minutes after using the SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment.*
Within days to weeks of using the SOOTHE Regimen, your skin may feel and look smoother with a reduction in visible redness. Over time, the ingredients in the SOOTHE Regimen will help support your delicate, natural skin barrier, allowing your skin to become more resilient.
*Based on a 5-minute U.S. clinical testing.
Do I need to use all of the SOOTHE Regimen steps to get results?
For best results, we recommend using the complete SOOTHE Regimen. Skipping any one step may minimise results.
How long should I use the SOOTHE Regimen?
If your skin is chronically sensitive when exposed to common physiological and environmental stressors, you may need to use the SOOTHE Regimen continuously.
If your skin’s sensitivity is more occasional than chronic, we recommend using the SOOTHE Regimen for at least 60 days. After two months, if your skin feels smooth and moisturised, you may begin to incorporate other products or Regimens into your routine. To do this, we recommend testing new products on your skin first to ensure sensitivity will not return.
- Apply a small amount of the product to your jawline or neck. Wait 30 seconds, then wash off. Repeat up to three times daily for three days.
- Apply each product to a separate area of skin. Repeat product tests in the same area as the original application.
- Monitor your skin for three days. Watch for redness, dryness, peeling or swelling.
- After three days, if you determine your skin can tolerate the ingredients in our more active products, begin incorporating them into your skincare routine every other day and gradually build up to daily usage.
Can I use the SOOTHE Regimen if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
If you are pregnant or nursing, we recommend consulting your doctor first before making any changes to your skincare or cosmetic routine. To better assist your doctor, find a full list of our products and ingredients here.
For a more customised routine for your skin tone, please visit our Solution Tool®.
For additional FAQs and product information, visit the RF Connection.